Saturday, June 19, 2010

Toy Story 3

Last night I took the girls and my mom to see Toy Story 3. I loved the first two movies so I knew the third installment would be great. It was well worth the ten year wait Pixar!! We laughed, I cried, we got scared, we were happy! It was an amazing movie! The theatre was packed (it was opening night and on a Friday during summer), with little kids, big kids, parents, and Grandparents. I haven't been to a full house movie showing in some time. We try to catch the matinee when most people are at work, plus it's cheaper. At the end of the movie the theatre erupted in clapping and hoots and hollers. I guess we weren't the only ones that LOVED the movie. There were so many parts that kids wouldn't get but they were laugh out loud for adults! One of my favorite parts is when buzz gets reset and..........you have to watch it. If you do go, stay for the clips during the credits. Hilarious!!!


My favorite character is Trixie the Triceratops, My mom's favorite character was the Telephone, Alex's was Big baby, and Sydney's was Chuckles the clown (those last two characters freaked me out a little but to each his own I guess) . I recommend this movie 100%, To infinity and beyond!

No comments: