Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm hooked!

For me, it is so easy to get hooked on things to do. I get bored very easy so I like to be busy. I have gotten hooked on making these rag quilts. I love that they're easy first of all. They don't take long so it's hard to get bored with doing it. You also get an awesome finished product. This is how Sydney's quilt turned out. She's happy, I'm happy. I'm looking forward to making myself one next!


The girls love their new blankets. I still am in awe that I actually completed something so cool Go Me!

3 comments:

Salvage Chic Lady said...

You should be very proud of yourself, they look great! You're girls are lucky to have such a great mom.

Anonymous said...

Cool! See, you did get the creative gene! Love, Debbie

Garner Family said...

Wow those are great! Where do you find the time?