Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thank Heaven For Little Girls?

I thought since I had little girls I was safe. I thought our days would be full of tea parties, ballet shows, dressing up, nail painting, and lots of other girlie girl things. Wow, was I wrong. My girls are now in their creepy crawly stage (and have been for some time now, just ask Grandma, she got them nothing but bug stuff for Christmas). Their Dad is now contributing to their obsession. He's been working at night, under really big lights. Lights attract bugs. Well, big lights attract BIG bugs. Here are a few pictures of the bugs Daddy has brought home. What a great guy!


Thanks Dad!




Sydney is also in love with SHARKS! It's shark week this week so she's going to be glued to the T.V. I've never seen a girl so into sharks. She has books about them, loves to watch them on t.v. and can just about identify any shark she sees. I'd much rather have bugs in plastic containers than big angry sharks, so Daddy, bring home all the bugs you want (in containers of course!).

2 comments:

Bev said...

I've tried to leave comments several times, but blogger is retarded and won't let me......loading, loading, loading....whatever.
Love this post but hate the bugs but love the bugs more than M words.....
Come see us...I'll spring for Pizza and Cookie dough and Neds too! Grab your Mom....you all need a break. ♥ you!

Anonymous said...

Eeewwwww! Debbie