Monday, August 10, 2009

First day of school.

(Don't forget to pause the music ---->, so you can hear the video).

The first day of school was quite the event this year. We got home from Mesa Sunday night, jumped in the tub, went right to bed, and before we knew it our alarms were going off. I pushed snooze this morning, in the end, we ran a little late. We made it to school in one piece. The girls were so excited to see their friends. I took Alex to her class to meet her teacher, Sydney went to find her friends ( I had to ask her teacher if she made it to class, I didn't see her the whole day!). Sydney loves her 3rd grade teacher and Alex knew her 1st grade teacher, she was Sydney's first grade teacher as well, so there was no crying or being scared for them (good thing because mom was having a hard enough time not crying). I love my schedule this year. I'm going to be busy all day, that makes the day go by fast. I can't wait for Friday to get here, I need to clean my house. I'm glad the FIRST day is over. We're looking forward to a fun year at school. Bring on the three day weekends!! Like we could forget that little fun fact!

3 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

Very cute...that will be so fun to look back at someday! Hope your day was fun :)

James and Tammy Stanley said...

that was awesome, way to go Clay! You SO need to move to Montana, we still have 2 weeks before school starts!! Tell the girls we said hi and good luck

Linda said...

That was so fun to watch! You guys are such a cute family.