Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer Fun

Summer has offically arrived at the Dozier house. The pool is up, sunblock is on, and the phone goes unanswered. We may not have the greatest pool, but it sure feels good on a hot day like today. We're all a little pink today but hopefully in a few days it will turn into a tan. I'm so excited to have the kids home all day, to have nothing to do but hang out together and enjoy the sunshine!





Summer vacation is always to short for me. Our first day of school is August 6th. I'm never ready for summer to be over. School always takes the kids away to early. Good thing they have to go to school or we might never get out of the pool!

2 comments:

Amie said...

For fun, for fun! I think you're the only parent that I've EVER heard say she thinks that the summers are too short! Most parents are counting down the days until their kids go back to school! It just shows what a special mommy you are! :) Have fun in that pool!

Gaylene said...

After seeing pictures of your cute kids in the pool, it inspired me to go and buy one of Abby. She loves it and thinks it's the best thing in the world!!
You blog is so stinkin' cute. I need to update mine!! I looked at the directions and decided it was over my head. guess I'm going to have to at least try!!