Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Get your game on!

Tonight is the last night of our mini vacation, it's time to get our game on. I was tired from our busy day so I read my book while Grandma and the girls played games. The first game of choice was Farkle. Alex won the first game and Grandma won the second. Sydney didn't want to play Farkle and read her kindle instead (thanks Nana, Papa, Uncle Will, Aunt Tammy and Uncle James!).
Next they played Apples to Apples Family. It's such a fun game Sydney had to put her book down and join in. At one point everyone was laughing so hard they couldn't breathe, I thought for sure they were going to start crying. All I know is the clue word was gentle and somehow Thomas the Tank Engine in that category made everyone crack up. Even Grandma was laughing pretty hard.

After snacks and lots of games it was off to bed. The girls were still pretty giggly and hyper, they had a hard time getting to sleep even though it was past 11 PM. We're leaving in the morning. I'm sad to see our little vacation end. It was so much fun for the girls to spend some quality time with their Grandma and cousin. We can't wait to do it again!!

No comments: