Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July 2010

Happy Birthday to my Dad, who turned 60 on the fourth! Happy Independence day to America too! It's been a while since I blogged. I thought this would be a good post to get my blog juices flowing! Can't have fun at Nana's without Bonzo cat!
Parker is always around at dinner time for some reason. He's a good dog.
We had a fun shindig with lots of my Dads friends. Lots of yummy food, with an ice cream cake to follow!
Clay amazingly was able to attend this party. We had to take pictures to document the event. I'm sure he'll love this picture, lucky for me he thinks I don't blog anymore :) What a handsome guy!
And then there's the Doziers! We love hanging out as a family, especially when Daddy gets to be there! We had a really good time together.
By the time I thought of getting a family picture Uncle Will had already left :( Here is the whole gang. Happy Birthday Dad, we love you!!

Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

Bev said...

What a fun tribute to you Dad and Clay and America, too!~ Love it!!